Have some fun by playing Ron’s Bankruptcy Brackets. In these crazy times, we matched a Florida city with a key bankruptcy term. So play along, win a prize, it is free. You can download a bracket by clicking here.
Simply download a bracket, fill it out and send it here.
- No skills are required.
- Winners advance with a flip of a coin – lower seeds are heads and higher seeds are tails.
- Points double in each successive round. For example, in Round 1, each correct pick is worth 1 point. 2 points in Round 2, 4 points in Round 3 and so forth.
- Prizes awarded to top 3 point earners.
- Fill out as many as you want.
- Round 1 (March 19 & 20) – 1 point for each correct pick
- Round 2 (March 21 & 22) – 2 points for each correct pick
- Round 3 (March 27 & 28) – 4 points for each correct pick
- Round 4 (March 29 & 30) – 8 points for each correct pick
- Round 5 (April 3) – 16 points for each correct pick
- Round 6 ( April 5) – 32 points
The deadline to play Ron’s Bankruptcy Brackets is midnight (EST) on March 18th. So, get your brackets in!